At Henselite, we create products that can help you perform better; play better and feel good. We want you to be satisfied with your purchase.
Returns without the original invoice must reference the invoice number, which you received in your delivery.
Returns / Refunds / Exchanges
Henselite will only accept return of product in certain circumstances:
- With any product that you want to return, Henselite reserves the right to assess the condition and age of all returned goods.
- This may result in the goods NOT being accepted for Return, Repair, Refund, Credit Note or Exchange.
- Henselite will calculate and refund return postage, in the event the returned product(s) is faulty, not fit for the intended purpose or does not fit the description.
Change of mind returns
If you wish to return an item because you have changed your mind about your purchase, Henselite may offer you an exchange or refund provided that:
- You return the item within 28 days of purchase;
- You produce your original Henselite receipt at the time you return the item
- The item is in re-saleable condition including that;
- It is in its original packaging, including leaflets and all accessories
- It is unopened, unused and in its original condition;
- Any labels are still attached; and
- The product is not one on which a change of mind return is not available (see below).
If these requirements are not satisfied Henselite reserves the right not to offer an exchange or refund for change of mind returns. In this event Henselite will not reimburse you for postage.
Henselite will accept product returns and provide you with an exchange, refund or repair where:
- The product is returned within the relevant manufacturer’s warranty period.
- The product is faulty or is not of merchantable quality, or
- The product is not fit for its intended purpose, or
- The product does not match the description; and
You can present your Henselite receipt or other adequate proof of purchase. In this event the cost of postage will be refunded as calculated by Henselite, based on Australia Post charges. If you cannot present your Henselite receipt or other acceptable proof of purchase Henselite reserves the right not to offer a refund or exchange. Where you seek a refund for any item that was purchased as part of an offer (free item with purchase), promotion or clearance stock, Henselite may refund the price in accordance with offer eligibility. No refund will be given on free items and any refund amount may be recalculated if your return results in offer eligibility criteria no longer being met.
Henselite reserves the right to:
Assess the condition and age of returned goods prior to offering a repair, exchange or refund. This may result in a repair, exchange or refund being refused. Please note: Your original Henselite receipt is the best form of proof of purchase.
- Refunds will be issued using your original payment method.
- Refunds will not be provided for the purchase of gift vouchers. Gift vouchers are not redeemable for cash.
- Refunded postage will be at Australia Post rates.
Returns by Mail;
All orders must be returned with the original paperwork at the buyer’s expense. On the documentation, please indicate the reason for returning: ie. a gift, wrong item shipped, wrong colour, etc.
Pack and seal your return securely (in the original package if possible) and include all original paperwork.
Please mail your return to;
Henselite (Australia) Pty. Ltd.
320 Darebin Road
Refunds and Credits;
All returns will be refunded to the original form of payment that was used for your purchase. Please allow 14 days for us to process the credit. During peak times, processing may take longer than normal. It may take up to two (2) or three (3) billing cycles for your credit to appear on your statement.
Cancellations or changes to the order;
We begin processing your order immediately upon receipt. For this reason we will not be able to cancel or change your order once you have submitted it to us.